Thank you for wearing a mask in centre
From 3 January we join our community in doing our part in stopping the spread.
In line with government guidelines a mask will be a requirement whilst visiting and shopping at Tramsheds Sydney.
A person may remove their mask if they are eating or drinking at one of our vendors.
Children under 12 are exempt but encouraged to wear a mask where ever practicable.
There are a number of other exemptions that apply. Please see a full list here.
This is the latest measure taken to protect our community, adding to the significant additional precautionary cleaning, hygiene and sanitising practices in place since early March.
You can see more about our response to COVID-19 here.
Where can I buy a mask?
Masks can be purchased from the following retailers
For a more personalised mask you can make one at home using these handy instructions from NSW Health.
These instructions are in line with advice from the Australian Government's Infection Control Expert Group to ensure that you are well protected.
Tips on face masks
To ensure you are protecting yourself and the community please ensure you follow the below advice on wearing masks when in centre
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting on or taking off your mask.
- Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face.
- Refrain from touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it.
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose.
- Do not reuse single-use masks.
- Wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean, dry place.
For more information on mask wearing visit the NSW Health website here