Tramsheds Growers Markets
Join us inside Tramsheds every Sunday for our Growers Markets from 8am-2pm.
In collaboration with Bodega 1904, our weekly Growers Markets feature a selection of seasonal fruit and veg from a selection of our favourite growers, sustainable products from community providores and a changing schedule of workshops and masterclasses featuring winemakers, cheesemakers, chefs, authors and artists.
This Sunday 16 December, our line-up includes a selection of local favourites:
Kristen Allen cheese
Annandale Chinese medicine
Prickle hill produce
Garlic and Sarai
Made By Me
Plus, four of your favourite Tramshed Vendors will also be popping up:
• Wine tastings with Bodega 1904 PLUS an amazing selection of Christmas Gifts including 2-3 packs of wine and $99 magnums (Bodega 1904 also have Sunday Brunch available from 8:00am)
• More wine tasting, this time with Chamber Cellars
• Flour Eggs Water will be selling packets of their authentic pasta, made the original Italian way!
• Osaka will be selling handmade Japanese Ceramics
• Supamart will have quality organic produce on display for purchase
Tramsheds is an all-weather undercover precinct with free parking available for the first 2 hours, and free parking after 6pm.