Adults Pasta Workshop by Flour Eggs Water
Flour Eggs Water are passionate about food, education and about inspiring people about the beauty of cooking.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn about the art of making pasta from scratch, kitchen etiquette, seasonal eating and the simple joy of creating and enjoying a meal together.
What you will learn:
- How to make fresh pasta from scratch with you guessed it 3 ingredients... flour .. eggs .. water
- Essential kitchen etiquette... no cut fingers here!
- The importance of seasonal eating and the joy of creating and enjoying a meal together
What you will get:
- A flour eggs water apron to take home
- 2 hours of full on information and hands on fun about all things pasta...plus a recipe book and printed instructions to take home
- Hands-on fun
- A beautiful 2 course pasta lunch with a glass of wine or beer
- A pack of freshly made pasta to take home
- Saturday, 14th August 9:30am - 12pm
All classes are held at Flour Eggs Water.
Click HERE to book tickets!
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services