Bubbles, Burrata & Bocconcini Making
We’re excited to be hosting a series of cheese making classes in partnership with Omnom Cheese! You can choose from either Holy-loumi! Curds & Wine (think Halloumi or Chevre), Breakfast Mimosas & Mozzarella Making, or learn to make Burrata and Bocconcini from scratch while sipping on Bubbles!
Bubbles, Burrata & Bocconcini Cheese Making Class
Sip on bubbles, while making cheese from scratch at Sydney's Tramsheds.
Glossy & silky, mild & milky: You’ll be heating, stretching, folding and “balling” your way to ‘melt in your mouth’ pillows of burrata and bocconcini.
Join us for this intimate, hands-on beginners cheese making class at Sydney’s Tramsheds where we will turn you into a bocconcini buff in less than 90 minutes. We’ll show you how to whip up delicious cheeses in your urban Sydney kitchen using common kitchen equipment you’ll have at home already.
Sip on bubbles while we cover the basics of milk selection using store-bought milk, acidification, coagulation and finally turning the curds into luscious melty bocconcini and creamy, oozy burrata.
Cheese Class Includes:
•Cheese making theory and demonstration.
•Making your own burrata and bocconcini to take home (close to 1 kg).
•Recipe Booklet (Also includes recipes for mozzarella, mascarpone & ricotta).
•20% off our DIY Cheese Making Kits on the night -
Class will run for approximately 90 minutes.
- 17 October 6-7.30pm Book here
- 18 October 6-7.30pm Book here
- 25 October 6-7.30pm SOLD OUT
- 26 October 10-11.30am SOLD OUT
- 26 October 1-2.30pm SOLD OUT
- 31 October 6-7.30pm SOLD OUT
- 1 November 6-7.30pm Book here
- 7 November 6-7.30pm Book here
- 8 November 6-7.30pm Book here
- 14 November 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 15 November 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 21 November 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 22 November 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 23 November 10am-11.30am Book here
- 23 November 1pm-2.30pm Book here
- 28 November 6-7.30pm Book here
- 29 November 6-7.30pm Book here
- 5 December 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 6 December 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 12 December 6pm-7.30pm Book here
- 13 December 6pm-7.30pm Book here
Click here to view our Holy-loumi! Curds & Wine Class.
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services